What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that the website can store on the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet in order to analyze their behavior on a certain website.
For more information about cookies, you can visit the IAB Spain website from where you can expand the information.
What policy does NANOKU FACTORY SL have over cookies?
In NANOKU FACTORY SL only use analytical cookies, whose purpose is to quantify the number of visitors and analyze in a statistical way the use made by the user of this site in order that, well treated by us or by third parties , these cookies serve to study and improve navigation through the website.
With the first visit to NANOKU FACTORY SL you are being informed of the existence of these cookies and our policy in this regard. The cookie will be saved on your computer’s hard drive until you delete it.
You can make your browser notify you of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject cookies you can continue using this site without problem, although in some cases you can suppose the limitation in the use of some of the features or prevent the proper functioning of this page.
NANOKU FACTORY SL may hire third parties to perform functions on your behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided. Said third parties may have access to the information of a personal nature necessary for the performance of their duties, although they may not use said information for any other purpose and we shall regulate our relations with such third parties in the manner required by the applicable regulations on data protection. personal character.
It is a free web analysis tool from Google that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and use a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
You can expand more information about Google Analytics cookies and information.
How do I enable or disable cookies in my browser?
- Click on the wrench icon in the browser bar and select
- Click on “Show advanced options”.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button.
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, choose “Allow local data to be
establish “, which will allow cookies, both first-party and third-party.
- To allow to collect only the originating cookies “Block all cookies from
without exception. “
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, it is possible to “Block sites to fix any data”.
Keep in mind that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in Chrome. You can get more information about other options of the cookies offered in Chrome.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”.
- In the options window go to the “Privacy” tab
- To enable cookies, set the slider to the “Media” option or to
- To disable cookies, move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in the Explorer.